About the Roundtable
Our goal is to help you get going in this amazing industry and realize your goal of owning and operating your own fitness business.
We do this by selectively creating small groups made up of similar individuals for a monthly hour-long Zoom call.
What to expect
Once a month, we will cover a specific topic of startup and development in a logical and organized way. During the call, John Atwood and Bobby Verdun will utilize their years of experience owning and operating health clubs to teach the relevant information of each subject.
The first part will be a brief presentation where we breakdown the topic and provide actionable guidance and strategies. The rest of the time will reserved for a question and answer session. The Q&A will be highly interactive and allow us to best answer your questions and be as useful to your specific situation as possible.
The monthly time frame gives you the chance to take action and apply what you learn before next month’s session. And if you have questions in between calls, there will be a private Facebook group where members will be able to communicate and post questions or comments.
Areas We Can Help
- The fundamentals of starting a gym or health club
- How to fund your business – investors, financing, savings, etc
- Startup & development costs
- Finding an ideal location
- Evaluating the business opportunity and assessing the competition
- Defining your brand
- Developing a business plan and financial projections
- Design considerations
- Smart pricing to maximize revenue
- Best ways to hire and compensate staff
- Profitable programming and classes to offer
- Marketing & sales strategies
- How to navigate pre-sales and grand opening